You started DIY-ing your website and social media with the best of intentions.
Aaaaand now you’re so over it.
You want to look like a boss online.
- But you aren’t techy – so you don’t know how to get it to work right.
- You don’t know how to design something that looks good. Really good.
- And you’re a busy boss lady – so who’s got time to spend days and days watching tutorials on how do this stuff? Not you!
You’re afraid if you hire someone, they won’t get you – or your vision. Or they’ll talk so over your head with computer jargon that you’ll need your computer tech nephew to translate for you.
You need someone to help you.
- Someone that’s patient with you and all your questions.
- Someone that gets the techy parts and the design!
- Someone that can teach you how to be #prettytechy too.
Don’t worry. I got you, boo!
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners that struggle with their online presence. I simplify things for them – so they can shine doing what they are good at. I don’t want them to feel overwhelmed. I want them to succeed. And I want YOU to succeed too!
Hold up, wait a minute… let me properly introduce myself:
Hey girl, H-e-y!
I’m Kelly Ward. Web Designer. Social Media Marketer. Tech Girl for Boss Ladies.
(Plus: lover of dark coffee, red wine and reality TV.)
I have spent the past 20 years enjoying both the design and the technical aspects of creating websites. (Yes, I have been doing web design since 1996. But don’t do the math on my age, please!)
I have worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and small businesses to create an online presence that not only looks good but also works great. And that’s where the hashtag #prettytechy comes in.
- I believe that technology can be creative, fun and empowering.
- I believe that online marketing should be easy to understand and implement. It should not be some “magical formula” that only the gurus can figure out how to do.
- And I believe that every person deserves to live their life with joy – and not be a slave to their business.
I work with creative entrepreneurs to give them an amazing online presence that helps grow their business. I provide them with beautiful websites and social media accounts that attract their ideal customers and clients. I also provide easy-to-understand resources and training on websites, blogging and social media.
My mission is to simplify the technical aspects of online marketing so business owners can shine online – and spend their time doing what they are good at.
Still Want to Know More About Me?
OK, here’s the personal stuff:
- I guzzle dark coffee while I work. And I sip on red wine when I relax.
- I love to read – every single day.
- I can’t stand 80’s music. And I love 90’s rap and hip hop.
- I don’t watch a ton of TV – but 90% of the shows I watch are “reality” TV shows.
- I started out as a musical theater major in college and then switched to pre-med. And of course the next logical step was to graduate with a major in Computer Information Systems. (OK, I’ll admit: there’s no logical progression there. But I’ll save that story for another day.)
- I live in Wisconsin with my wonderful husband, two kids, and our dog, Baxter. I love my family but hate cold weather. So some day I want to live near a beach where it’s warm all year long. (I’ll leave Wisconsin and keep my family.)